A Helpful Guide to Successfully Navigating Separation and DivorceOur free guide to help you successfully navigate separation and divorce. Essential reading for anyone thinking about or currently negotiating separation.
Our Helpful Guide to Navigating Separation and Divorce was put together by our experienced family lawyers to answer the questions they are most commonly asked by clients. These include:
- Who stays in the family home?
- Who do the children live with?
- What input should children have in this decision?
- What should I do if my partner is violent?
- When should I see a lawyer?
- How should we split up our financial assets?
- What do I have to pay/ what will I receive in terms of child support and spousal maintenance?
- How do I get a divorce?
- Practical insight from experienced family lawyers to help you negotiate separation from your partner
- Understand your legal options if you and your partner can't reach agreement on critical issues like child custody and a fair division of financial assets.
- Understand what you can do if you are experiencing family violence.
- Learn about the formal process of getting divorced and legally ending your marriage.