A well-established and progressive suburban law firm, representing clients in Family Law, Wills & Estate Planning and Conveyancing. Known for providing sound legal advice, our firm’s commitment to the care of our clients has helped us grow to become the leading law firm in the North Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Our firm has earned a strong reputation for ensuring our clients achieve the best possible outcome by explaining legal options clearly, recommending the best approach based on each client’s unique situations and our experience.
Northern Suburbs firm, providing trusted legal advice to the local community for over 50 years
Friendly, supportive, and collaborative work environment with a great “family” atmosphere.
Firm encourages ongoing learning and professional development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- A Wills & Probate Clerk experienced in running all aspects of Wills and Probate matters from end to end.
- Preparing Letters of Administration.
- Preparing Supreme Court documents to obtain Grant of Probate.
- Administration and distribution of estates including selling shares.
- Liaising with clients, lawyers, and other stakeholders.
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Preparing basic Wills.
- File management.
- Ideally 3 years+ experience as a Wills & Probate clerk.
- Will consider a legal secretary or law grad who has supported lawyers with probate/estate matters.
- Will be able to communicate effectively with clients.
- Preferable knowledge of LEAP Practice Management Software
- Will have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player
- Attractive salary with regular review structure
- Flexible work arrangements
- A very friendly and supportive culture
- An established client base
- One of the largest firms in the Northern suburbs
- On site parking
- 2 mins walk to shopping Centre, bus and train station
Send your CV and a short covering letter to our Practice Manager, Lee Bonney.