On-Demand Webinar | Separating from your partnerWatch this free on-demand webinar to understand the legal, financial and practical implications of leaving your partner.
In this free on-demand webinar, Tonkin Legal Partner and Accredited Family Law Specialist, St John Heath explains the key things you need to consider if you are thinking about leaving your partner and ending your relationship.
The webinar answers common questions about separating from your partner including:
- How and when to tell your partner
- How to protect your safety if your partner is violent or abusive
- Whether you (and the children) should stay in the family home
- How to make parenting arrangements for your children
- How child support works
- How to manage finances when you separate
- How the assets from your relationship are typically divided
- What to do if you and your partner own a business together.
WEBINAR TIME: 0.17.10
- Understand what to propose in terms of living and finanical arrangements when you first separate
- Discover what you are likely to be entitled to and your obligations post-separation
- Learn how to commence discussions about parenting arrangements following separation
- Understand what to expect moving forward and the importance of protecting your emotional and physical safety