On-Demand Webinar | Agreeing On Parenting ArrangementsWatch this free on-demand webinar to learn how to agree parenting arrangements with your ex-partner following separation.
In this free on-demand webinar, Tonkin Legal Group Partner and Accredited Family Law Specialist, St John Heath explains how to agree on child-focused parenting arrangements with your ex-partner.
In this webinar, he answers common questions including:
- How to reach a parenting agreement with your ex-partner
- What to think about when negotiating parenting arrangements
- What financial arrangements you need to make for the children
- What happens if you or your ex want to relocate with the children
- When a child's time with a parent should be suspended
- Formalising your agreement
- When to get lawyers involved
WEBINAR TIME: 0:22:30
- Understand what you should consider when agreeing parenting arrangements with your ex-partner
- Ensure you have protected the best interests of your children moving forward
- Discover the various ways you can reach agreement
- Learn about the legal process for agreeing custody arrangements and resolving disputes