The Tonkin Legal Group’s doors are open, come on in!
Fresh from self-isolation, home schooling and the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic – we are healthy and ready to accept new clients at our offices.
We are following Safe Work Australia’s Guidelines for Offices and confirm that we:
1. Have instituted a self-distancing policy. Our interview rooms and reception are large enough to keep safe distancing of 4 square metres.
2. Are practising respiratory hygiene and can provide all clients with a mask if required. All staff interacting with clients will wear a mask, if later required.
3. Have an endless supply of gloves and hand sanitiser. Our in-house policy requires our staff to regularly wash their hands with soap and intermittently with hand sanitiser.
4. Have our office professionally cleaned twice a week and our staff disinfect surface areas including door handles, interview desks etc on an hourly basis.
5. Have staff that mostly live locally and do not travel to work by public transport.
6. Have a strict policy that if any of our staff are unwell, they are not to attend work and to immediately be tested for the virus.
Call us on 9435 9044 now to arrange an appointment with one of our staff.
Alternatively, we also offer meetings via Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams and by telephone.