We are following the news of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) as carefully as you are.
To keep everyone safe, Tonkin Legal Group has adopted precautions to ensure the continued health of our staff, clients and other people who visit our offices.
If you or a member of your household or staff have been to a country listed under the “Who is at Risk” section of the Australian Government’s Department of Health (AGDH) website please take the necessary precautions and please DO NOT attend our office. If you are feeling unwell with the symptoms of runny nose, fever, shortness of breath and cough, please re-schedule your appointment or set up a phone/video appointment.
We will arrange for a telephone or video conference as quickly as possible to ensure your problem or matter continues to be looked after with the care and attention we have always committed to. We have a business continuity plan in place.
To stop/reduce the spread of the virus, our office is undertaking the following precautions:
- Hand sanitizer is available and we encourage everyone to use this
- Staff are being advised to regularly wash their hands
- Prior to each meeting we are:
- Sanitizing door handles
- Sanitizing meeting desk and chairs
- We will be refraining from physical contact e.g. shaking your hand
- Tissues are available in all meeting rooms should you need to sneeze or cough
- We will be adhering to the “1m zone”. This ensures that at all times, all people in the office keep at least one metre away from other office occupants.
- We are continually monitoring the health of our staff to ensure that there is no, or limited, transfer of infection in the event that there is an infection.